Monday, March 24, 2014

Things Slightly Less Downhill

Hey! I have officially been on my mission for over a year now. It was funny thinking about my first day in the MTC, and all the things that have happened since then, and all the amazing people I have met in this year. This mission really has been such a growing experience, and I am really greatful that I have been able to have it, even though at times it's been hard.

Hey, remember how Lizbeth has a baptism date for April 26? Now her husband Michael has a baptism date for the same day!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!

:D

This week we had a really interesting conference with Elder Patrick Kearon. He is over the Europe area. A TON of missionaries were there. I think over half of the missionaries in the mission came. Afterward, Sorella Smithson and I were waiting to talk to the mission nurse, and he came up to us and started talking. He was really funny, and we joked about how he thinks Sorella Smithson pushed me down the hill. :)  

We found a less active woman this week! She lives in a building that used to be a school, and now is converted into housing for people who need it. It was really cool to see how great she and her daughter are. It was a really humbling experience.

I have been having a hard time lately with my shoulder, and getting around places. I realized that the times when I feel the happiest is when I am teaching. For example, when I am teaching Lizbeth and Michael, everything bad doesn't matter anymore, because I know that this is what they need to hear. I have been blessed. :)

I hope everyone has a great week! I love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment