Monday, March 17, 2014

Downhill...

Dear family, (I won't be able to write as much this week, and you'll know why as you read)


The beginning of this week was good. :)


Then it sort of went down hill. Literally, on Friday, I actually kind of traumatically fell down a cement/gravel hill near our house. I was running down the hill to catch a bus, when I saw it go the other way, so I knew that I still had time to catch it. I stopped, but unfortunately fell forward and made full body contact with the ground. Both my hands are really scraped up (they're both wrapped right now...which is why I won't be able to write as much as normal). Also my right leg is pretty scraped, I have a big heart shaped bruise on my side, and my ribs and back hurt pretty badly. These last few days have been really painful and hard.


Have any of you heard of Padre Pio? If not, you should look him up. It's an interesting story. Anyway, all the ward members have been joking that I look like Padre Pio because both of my hands are bandaged. :)


Right now I kind of feel like a cross between Padre Pio and Edward Scissorhands. If any of you want to send inspiring quotes right now, that would be appreciated.


On the plus side, Lizbeth wants to be baptized and she chose the date of April 26th. :)


Thanks everybody!


Love,

Sorella Worsham

No comments:

Post a Comment