Wednesday, September 18, 2013

End of Transfer 3

ALRIGHT! Transfer calls came and....Drumroll please....I am staying in Cosenza! :D
I have a different companion though. Her name is Sorella Bailey, and I have done exchanges with her before in Bari. She is one transfer older than me, and we already have some crazy stories of things that have happened to us in Bari.  Basically, I am super stoked.


Right now I am in Bari to pick her up, and then tomorrow we head back to Cosenza. As Sorella Greco was packing, I was thinking, "Man...just keep me in Cosenza forever! Then I won't have to pack!" I am just so happy I am staying. It is going to be really hard to leave the people here when that time comes.


This week Sorella Greco and I were able to see a lot of the people that have been gone on vacation! It was the best!


One of our investigators, Valeria,  is praying about baptism, for the date of Sept. 28th. (Pray for her!) She was the one who we miraculously found doing finding in an apartment building. (People here say that never works)
She has a little bit of fear of water, so she is nervous, but she knows it is something she needs to do. We asked her to pray about the Book of Mormon, and one of the things she asked was, "Why do I need to pray about it? Can't I just know it's true?" Hahaha.
We also have another investigator, that we asked about baptism, and she said maybe December. The ideal would be sooner, but at least she is not totally closed off to the idea.


We have had a lot of referrals lately, and I am super excited to find them and teach them. Basically, life is good in September. After every dark night, there is a dawn. After every August, there is a September. :D Hahahhahaha...


I love you all! Thanks for all that you do!


Love,


Sorella Worsham


No comments:

Post a Comment