Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pictures!



One of my last days at the MTC, holding the Italian flag.






The Anziani in my district at the MTC.




On the train/boat to Sicilia. Behind me was my original assigned area, Messina.



The view from the apartment in Catania.


Maria and her son Luca. She was my first investigator that we had found while in Catania.




One of the ward members in Catania made a torta. A Sorella (from my MTC district) and I enjoyed it.


Here I am on the train. I was kind of sick and out of it, but it was an exciting adventure.
One of my friends in the branch here in Cosenza pointed out that in this picture it looks like it is snowing outside. It was not.







The first night in Cosena. The Anziani had left some food for us, like pasta, but then we realized we didn’t have a lighter for the stove. I came up with the idea to microwave it instead, and we were able to eat that night.









Sorpresa eggs with Minnie’s face the right way










A member gave us this food from his bar as “payment” because I made him a Plan of Salvation poster.









My Companion and I with Donka at her baptism. Donka is from Bulgaria.



The Plan of Salvation poster I made for our ward mission leader.



Making pancakes for the Pancake Pow-Wow. A Sorella made the batter, I made sure the pans had batter in them, and an Anziano flipped the pancakes. I’m not exactly sure what the other Anziano did. Slept?


We found this paper on the ground after English class and the Anzianos imitated it.



The window was dirty on the train but the view was cool.


This is a passalong card. A lot of times when we give people the passalong card with Gesu on it, they kiss it. I thought it would be cool for you to see what we give out. Under Christ’s picture it says, “La fede porta speranza” which means “Faith brings hope.”




This is the back side of the card.




Weird ghetto giraffes.




Arancini after we cut it up and split it. It’s a specialty in Catania. DELICIOUS!




This is the English course publicity with some of our English class students.


No comments:

Post a Comment