Monday, April 7, 2014

A New Transfer

Dear Family,

this week was transfers, and it was crazy. I was really glad I wasn't being transferred, JUST because of how crazy it was. I felt pretty unhelpful, because of my shoulder...but I definitely cheered others on as they carried heavy suitcases. :)

My new companion is Sorella Fairbanks. It is fun having a new companion, and as always is interesting getting used to a new person.

This week was general conference. My oh my, how great that was! I absolutely loved it. I think my favorite talks were by Dallin H. Oaks in the priesthood session, Uchtdorf's gratitude talk, and Bednar's talk about loads. I took a lot of great things from conference, and I'm grateful for the counsel that I received. We didn't get to hear the sunday afternoon session because of the time difference in Italy. I'm sure it was really good thought too.

Last week on Monday, we went to a lookout place where you can see all of Rome. It was a cool thing to see the area that I am serving in from a different perspective.

Hey! Lizbeth came to conference! She brought Francesca (two year old) to women's conference, and it was awesome. Things are moving along nicely with them. She and Michael are getting baptized in a few weeks, so we have to make sure that they are ready. Crunch time!

Anyway, this week wasn't super exciting. Mostly just the crazy stuff that goes along with transfers, and like having companions pack, then new companions unpack, and all sorts of puzzling to make sure no one is left alone without a companion.

Keep on keeping on!

Love,

Sorella Worsham

No comments:

Post a Comment