Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I ate at Mcdonalds.

Dear Fam,



Today for P-day, Sorella Greco and I went to the mall, and I bought myself a purse. My other one I had bought from the MTC, and it was kind of falling apart. New (italian) purse for Sorella Worsham. The best part? Huge sales are going on right now! So it was only about 15 Euro. :D Woot!
Today we also went and got Mcdonalds.


After last pday, we went to teach Claudio and Illaria. It was the best lesson! It is so funny, because they are both very scientific, and they love the fact that I like Science and Religion together. At the end, we asked Illaria to pray, and she said that she "couldn't" and then Claudio encouraged her. At the end, Claudio offered to say a prayer, and he said the most honest heartfelt prayer. They also told me that when they were 19, she wanted to be a nun, and he wanted to be an exorcist. It's funny how people change. Haha.

Afterwards, we went on a walk around Cosenza, and Illaria and I made a deal that outside of lessons, she can only talk to me in English, and I can only talk to her in Italian. They hadn't seen us in awhile, and after I started talking to them, they turned to each other and started talking about how much better my Italian is now, as opposed to before.

There was a lot of lightning this week, and it was super cool!
We ate pranzo at members' houses this week two days in a row. It was so hard on my tummy! Nah, it wasn't that bad...just really full for a very long time.


I love you all!


Love,

Sorella Worsham

No comments:

Post a Comment