Monday, January 13, 2014

13 Gennaio 2014

Dear Family,

This week was pretty awesome. It has been cool to see how well me and my companion work together. People have been wanting appointments with us! It is cool, because we have a week full of appointments, and then not having space to see everyone, so they just schedule with us for the next week. So now we already have plans for next week. Sigh, it feels good having a lot of work to do, especially after the holidays.

As far as investigators, four of our investigators came to church. :) We have a woman named Marisa, who we taught the Plan of Salvation, and she loves it. She wrote it down so that if anyone ever asked her a question about it, she can pull it out and explain. I love seeing when people learn about the gospel, and then want to share it. It is awesome. We are going to invite her to be baptized this week, hopefully for one of the first weeks of February. PRAY FOR US AND HER please! I feel like she has a lot of potential, and that she is going to rock being a member.

This week, there was the ward talent show. Us missionaries did a skit about a "Dear John" that one of the members wanted us to do. It was pretty fun.

Yesterday we ate dinner with one of the American families in the ward. It was so funny, because that morning, the sisters and I were talking about Mexican food. I literally said, "Do you remember taquitos?" Hahaha. Guess what we ate at dinner yesterday? American Mexican food! It was the best. It's funny, because if you ask any missionary in Italy what food they miss the most...almost 100% will say Mexican food. It was the first time I have had cheddar cheese in almost ten months. It was beautiful. :D

Also, it was pretty interesting this week. My scar on my leg where I got the injury (with the wood) in 7th grade started to hurt. I got a priesthood blessing though, and then ever since, it has been great. I think one of the biggest things I have gained a testimony about on the mission has been the priesthood.

We also visited the bishop and his family this week. It was awesome, and we really became friends with them.

Life is good, the work is good, the Lord is good. :)


Love,
Sorella Worsham

No comments:

Post a Comment